CAA AHS Ambidextrous Polymer Inner and Outer Glock Holster
The AHS AHS Ambidextrous Glock Holster is a true breakthrough in polymer holster design, offering a great versatility in a holster. The AHS consists of an outer shell and an insert molded to fit a specific handgun. The insert is attached to the shell with screws to insure a solid and rugged holster assembly.
- Rugged polymer belt clip for inner left or right use
- Paddled for comfort for outer left or right use
- Three angled position for outer carry option: forward, vertical and rear
- Enables a positive grip for quick and smooth draw
- Available for Glock G17, G18, G19, G22, G23, G25, G31, G32
- Available in Black, OC Green and Tan